Customer support team

• 14 June 2021
  • 0 replies

Glasswall customer support team, always here for you.

In 2020 Glasswall Solutions introduced a dedicated customer support team to its customer community.  This team is here to ensure our customers can quickly and easily raise any support related issues, as well as provide regular updates and information related to Glasswall and our product portfolio.  

How to get in touch?

There are several ways to contact the support team:

• Submit a support ticket using the Customer support portal:

https://glasswall.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/10/group/-1

• Contact us via email:

support@glasswallsolutions.com

• Call us:

UK: + 44 (0) 203 868 6305

US: + 1 (844) 527 7925

https://community.glasswallsolutions.com/got-a-question-7

Frequently Asked Questions

How long it will take for me to get an answer?

The support team operates standard UK hours which are Monday to Friday between 09:00 - 17:30.

If a request has been made during this period, you will receive the first response from our team within one hour. We will contact you via the phone, email or both.

What if I need immediate help outside standard work hours?

We provide 24 hour on-call support for any urgent requests made outside our standard working hours.   If you have an urgent issue, please call the support number, make a request and a support engineer will be assigned to start working on your problem immediately.  If required, the support engineer will refer to our team of Glasswall experts to help resolve your issue.  

Our 24 hour on-call support is extended during weekends and holidays.

How soon can I expect my issue to be resolved?

Once you submit a request, you be assigned a dedicated customer support engineer to work on your issue. Their objective is to resolve your issue as quickly as possible.  In some instances, a support case will need to be escalated within the engineering team, we will notify you if that is the case and keep you updated on progress.   We follow strict processes to ensure we handle customer incidents in a timely manner with checkpoints and internal Service Level Agreements in place.  

I have a minor issue or a new idea, but I’m not sure if I should report them at all.

We value your input, if there is anything regarding our solutions that you would like to discuss, please do not hesitate to contact us. Customer observations and suggestions help us continue to improve our solutions. 

How do I provide feedback about the service I received?

Once your issue has been resolved and the support ticket is closed, you will receive a short customer satisfaction survey.  Please take a minute to rate or comment on your experience with our support team.

What else can I expect?

The customer support team is equipped with remote product health check tools.  We use these tools, to regularly monitor product activities and proactively interact with a customer if there are potential issues we identify that the customer is still unaware of.   

At Glasswall we are committed to providing exceptional customer service.  We put the customer at the heart of what we do,  our customer success charter is all about providing timely, empathetic help that keeps customers’ needs at the forefront of every interaction. The customer support team is constantly looking at ways to improve, evolve and provide new, better and more efficient ways to meet our customer needs.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!