Users receive files on their work computers in a variety of ways. Use the Glasswall Desktop app to automatically remove potential threats from files (including threats AV software hasn’t detected yet).
The Glasswall Desktop app gives users the ability to drag and drop files from the outside world into the Glasswall CDR Platform – so they’re free to use files without risk.
How it works
The Glasswall Desktop App uses the patented Glasswall CDR Platform to inspect, clean and rebuild every file to its known good state in real-time–proactively protecting your organization against the most persistent and complex file-based threats.
Follow the article in the link below for more information on how to download and install Glasswall Desktop App: https://glasswall-desktop.com/
- Enable users to work risk-free with any file received outside your organization
- Instantly disarm threats in files from unknown sources (e.g. a customer’s USB drive)
- Users get immediate feedback on risks identified in a file and how they were removed
- Retain both original and rebuilt files for audit purposes
- Simply drag and drop files from local hard disk, server share, media device or cloud folder onto Glasswall Desktop App to instantly disarm malicious files
- Create safe, compliant files that are standardized to known good manufacturer’s specification
- Accessible to all users – no training or special knowledge needed
- Supports the most common operating systems, including Windows, MAC and Linux
- Easy, user-friendly UI
- Access Glasswall CDR Platform offline through Docker container on the respective OS (Windows/MAC/Ubuntu) https://docs.docker.com/engine/install/
- File uploads or downloads from unknown source, see the article in the link below for more information on this: https://www.glasswallsolutions.com/use-cases/file-uploads-and-downloads/
- Malware risk removal, see the article in the link below for more information on this: https://www.glasswallsolutions.com/use-cases/malware-risk-removal/
- Zero Day threat defence
Interested in learning more? We’re happy to chat, contact our sales team through: