The Glasswall Cross Domain Plug-in removes potential threats from files crossing multiple domains in and out of private or public networks.
The Plug-in mediates the flow of files from a source location (e.g. Dropbox) onto the Glasswall CDR Platform which instantly cleans and rebuilds files to match their known good manufacturer's specification – then places the safe file to a destination location which is typically in a higher trust zone.
How it works
CDR implementations can be chained together, as they span different domains to ensure that the process is double-blind. Files are processed in dedicated Kubernetes Pods and Containers which are destroyed once a sanitized file is emitted, ensuring the integrity of the environment.
- Glasswall CDR platform is context agnostic about how the Cross Domain air-gap is established
- Multiple connectors available to define how the Cross Domain Plug-in communicates with storage repositories before passing the file to the Glasswall CDR Platform for threat removal
- Synchronization and sanitization of files across different storage types and protocols is straightforward to achieve
- Centralized file processing services
- Bulk file imports
- Platform migration to cloud
- Documents and records migration
- Internal bulk file scanning
- Disaster recovery and business resumption
- Zero-Trust scenarios that require eradication of threats
- Third party network connections
Interested in learning more? We’re happy to chat, contact our sales team through: