Microsoft 365 and SharePoint subscribers rely on these servers for collaboration across internal and external teams. These dynamic environments increase security risks–especially when opened to external parties.
Glasswall SharePoint Plug-in secures collaboration with proactive file protection that guards against malicious links and other unknown threats enabling you to reduce risk while increasing productivity.
How it works
The Glasswall Sharepoint Plug-in uses the patented Glasswall CDR Platform to inspect, clean and rebuild every file to its known good state in real-time–proactively protecting your organization against the most persistent and complex file-based threats.
Glasswall Sharepoint Plug-in Server
Glasswall Sharepoint Plug-in Online
- Scalable, secure threat removal and data loss prevention
- Threat protection and data loss prevention that goes beyond standard antivirus solutions
- Stop infections entering Microsoft 365 and SharePoint server on client devices
- No dependency on signature-based security – just clean, safe visually-identical files delivered in seconds
- Stop high-risk files based on ‘true file type’
- Real-time protection and diagnostic for SharePoint, SharePoint Online and OneDrive
- Critical protection layer and content filtering that gives you all the business benefits of Microsoft 365 and SharePoint Server without the security hazards
- Scans all uploaded and downloaded files to prevent malicious documents from infecting your business data
- Users notified through Application User Interface (API) while storing or downloading a safe, rebuilt file of any harmful content discovered
- Works in conjunction with existing AV through Microsoft Virus Scanning Application Programming Interface (VSAPI)
- Microsoft 365 Applications Support
- SharePoint Online: full support for root sites, collection sites, subsites
- OneDrive Online
- Sharepoint Server Site Support: full support for root sites, collection sites, subsites and OneDrive
- Collaboration and cloud file sharing
Interested in learning more? We’re happy to chat, contact our sales team through: